Home > Topics > Ethical Practice > Child Protection > Child Protection Contacts in NHS Boards

Child Protection Contacts in NHS Boards


Child Protection staff in each NHS Health Board can provide advice and support to staff, when there are concerns about a child’s welfare. Local child protection procedures are available on local NHS intranets, unless otherwise stated.

Contact details for your local council social work, social care, and child protection teams can be found at myscot.gov

Note: Procedures for reporting child protection concerns may vary across Scotland. For more advice contact your Health Board dental practice adviser (DPA) or Health Board Dental Administrator.